Hemp Testing Solutions
Comply with State and National regulations with a hemp testing program developed for you.
Get started today.
Americanna Laboratories offers comprehensive hemp testing services to ensure the safety and efficacy of hemp biomass, concentrates, and finished products. Our experts help cultivators, processors, manufacturers and retailers navigate state national hemp regulations.
FLORIDA HEMP COMPLIANCE TESTING
In 2020, Florida’s State Hemp Program was signed into law, authorizing cultivation of industrial hemp in Florida. The Florida regulations, Rule 5B-57.014 FAC, for hemp cultivators can be found on the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services website. Currently over 800 cultivars have been approved to cultivate hemp in Florida.
Americanna is the most trusted lab approved to perform pre-harvest sampling and testing under Florida state regulations. Contact us to schedule sampling and lab testing within 30 days prior to your anticipated harvest date.
PRE-HARVEST TESTING PROTOCOL
According to the State’s Pre-Harvest Sampling Manual, pre-harvest samples from each Lot must be collected by the Department or its
agent (Americanna Labs) to ensure that the Total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- No earlier than thirty (30) days prior to the harvest date, the Department or its agent shall collect hemp clippings from each Lot to be harvested according to the representative sample table for Total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration.
- The Americanna sampler will collect a minimum of 1 clipping per acre of appropriate length (5 to 8 inches) and must be taken from the top of the plant’s primary or main stem, including leaves and flowers, the terminal flower at the end of the stem, and the central cola that could develop into flowers at the top of the plant. Np stalks, stems, flowers, seeds, or leaves will be removed from the clipping.
- The Cannabis Sample Submission Form, FDACS-08114, Rev. 04/21, will be stapled to the paper bag containing the representative sample and sealed with tamper resistant tape.
- Each representative sample with the attached Cannabis Sample Submission Form will be placed in the mail or delivered to the lab for analysis within one business day of collection.
- Analytical Lab Test Reports will be submitted to FDACS DPI typically within 48 hours. The main cultivator contact will be copied on all communications.
30 years of analytical experience and the use of the state-of-the-art instrumentation get the right results as fast as possible.
We take our work seriously and work hard everyday to be better for our clients and customers.
Focused Consumer Safety
Your passion is providing a healing product to your customers. Our passion and #1 commitment is Consumer Safety.
You'll have a partner to help guide through the testing process. Resources to assist with compliance to state and federal regs.
Reliability and Integrity
We don’t cut corners and leave you stranded, and we won’t jeopardize a client’s reputation.
Certificate of Analysis (COA)
Your Certificate of Analysis proves to your customer your products are safe for consumption and use.
Do you have a question? An expert is just a call away.
Let's talk! (904) 549-5948!