Bringing 30 Years of Our Analytical Testing
to the Hemp Industry
Our commitment to the highest laboratory quality standards translates into consumer safety and good science. Our laboratory facility has been audited by independent third-parties and federal agencies such as the FDA (no 483s), EPA and USDA. Our quality systems (documentation, training records, equipment, etc.) have consistently shown to perform at the highest levels. Our crowning achievement; however, is our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation by PJLA, an international accreditation body.
ISO/IEC 17025:2017 ACCREDITATION
Americanna Laboratories is ISO/IEC 17025 accredited by the Perry Johnson Laboratory Accreditation, Inc. (PJLA). The scope of our accreditation covers the following methods:
- Cannabinoid Potency Determination (HPLC-UV; LC-MS/MS)
- Residual Solvent Determination (GC-HS-FID/MSD)
- Terpene Determination (GC-HS-FID/MSD)
- Pesticide and Agricultural Products Contamination (HPLC-MS/MS and GC-MS/MS)
- Heavy Metals Determination (ICP-MS)
- Water Content Determination (Moisture Analyzer)
- Water Activity Determination (Water Activity Meter)
- Microbiological Testing (qPCR)
- STEC and Escherichia coli
- Listeria monocytogenes,
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Total Coliform
- Aspergillus (niger, fumigatus, flavus, terreus)
Americanna Laboratories proudly commits to inter-laboratory proficiency testing through Emerald Scientific as a requirement of ISO accreditation and our Quality System. A commitment to best in class science means our clients trust our results. We’ve been awarded 16 Emerald Badges; a reflection of hard work from our expert staff.
Consumer safety is our #1 priority. Our focus is providing validated science to the world of hemp products.
Hemp and CBD testing in an FDA and EPA audited facility designed for pharmaceutical testing.
Over 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and agrochemical industry.